TheGLXD16 Guitar Pedal Wireless System.
Revolutionary Shure GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems combine leading-edge LINKFREQ Automatic Frequency Management technology with best-in-class intelligent lithium-ion battery rechargeability to define the new standard for seamless operation and digital audio clarity.
Includes GLXD6 guitar pedal receiver, GLXD1 bodypack transmitter, guitar cable, rechargeable battery, power supply, wall battery charger, and user guide.
GLXD6 provides easy mounting on / powering from pedal boards. A built-in chromatic instrument tuner has both strobe and needle tuning views. The foot switch enables shifting between wireless display and tuner mode with the option to mute or pass the audio signal while tuning. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
• Rugged metal chassis design
• Transmitter battery life monitoring via highly visible LED segment display
• Adjustable reference pitch (432–447 Hz)
• ¼" Output connector
GLXD1 features an ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. For use with GLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems and GLX-D® Advanced Digital Wireless Systems with firmware update 2.2.5 or later.
GLXD1 offers up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable batteries.
• Automatically links with GLXD4 and GLXD4R wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing
• Sophisticated design with rugged metal construction
• Easily accessible on / off switch
• Locking TQG connection for use with Shure lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument microphones and guitar cables
Premium 1/4"-to-TA4F guitar cable with locking thread connects the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
For use with GLX-D® Digital, ULX-D®, and QLX-D™ Digital Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.