Fuzz Elements Fire, Big bottom-heavy octave-fuzz sounds of the Roland Bee Baa.
Offers two distinct fuzz effects in one pedal. The NOTCH footswitch selects between a bright, aggressive fuzz sound and more focused fuzz with scooped midrange.
True Bypass Switching lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.
Operates with 9V battery or standard AC adaptor.
Made in Japan.
Input Impedanc 100k ohms
• Output Impedance 100k ohms
• Maximum Gain 56dB 1.2kHz NOTCH
• Input Noise -128dB or less. Input shorted, IHF-A weighted
• Power Consumption 8mA max
• Battery Life 9VDC manganese battery 70 hours 25 deg C FUJITSU 6F22 - 9VDC alkaline battery 100 hours 25 deg C TOSHIBA 6LF22
• Dimensions 70×113×56mm
• Weight 330g.