The FT201 Analog Filter / 10-Step Sequencer is our innovative voltage controlled vactrol state variable filter combined with a 10 step sequencer. The FT201 is capable of providing ultra low and high frequency filter effects which are controllable with the on board infrared expression controller, which allows the user to create filter sweeps by moving their feet or hands over the pedal. The FT201 has 3 different filter outputs: bandpass, low pass and high pass, which all work simultaneously. The cutoff frequency range is very large, between 20 Hz and 20 kHz and because of the vactrols used the sound quality is superb. The 10 Step Sequencer runs through the selected amount of steps (2 – 10 steps) and adds the control voltage to the value set by the Cutoff knob, thus modulating the cutoff frequency in every step.
Just like the BD101, the FT201 can be used as a stand alone pedal, linked to other KOMA Elektronik effect pedals or as a controller for a (modular) synthesizer or other CV receptive electronic instruments. The CV and audio patch bay allows control of the Resonance, Sequencer Reset, Cutoff and gives the user the possibility to synchronize the pedal with an external clock signal.
Additional features include:
- Three filter outputs; Bandpass, Low pass and High pass, which all work simultaneously
- Slide controls for Input Gain and Resonance for more control while playing
- On board infrared expression controller, can be used as a standalone CV feature
- CV control for Resonance, Sequencer Reset, Cutoff
- CV input for External Clock signals and synchronization with other KOMA Elektronik pedals
- CV attenuators on the back of the pedal to fine-tune the CV inputs